- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Re-Tune Request
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Apply for Pro Staff
- Outfitter Pricing
- Updating Account Information
Shipping & Delivery
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: 30 Park Drive, Port Clinton, OH UnitedStates 43452. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shippingcosts are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deductedfrom your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, mayvary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service orpurchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Privacy & Security
- At Zink we have electronic and corporate policies and procedures in place for the security of every order placed online. We use Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) to keep others from intercepting your information while it is being transmitted across the Internet. SSL technology is the industry standard method of communicating secure online transactions and is built into most major browsers. The secure mode begins when you initiate your order. All information, once on our server, is protected from any external intrusions. Once your order is processed, we will not retain your credit card number in our online systems. Only Zink employees who require your Personal Information to serve you have access to your data, which is password protected. Employees who have access to Personal Information are trained in the privacy and security practices of this Statement.
Returns & Replacements
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offeryou a refund or exchange. Exchanges and replacements are handled on a case-by-case basis.To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you receivedit. It must also be in the original packaging. Non-returnable items:Gift cardsDownloadable software products To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)Book with obvious signs of useCD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery Refunds (if applicable)Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we havereceived your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be appliedto your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Late or missing refunds (if applicable)If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officiallyposted.Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com. Sale items (if applicable)Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. Exchanges (if applicable)We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the sameitem, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 30 Park Drive Port ClintonOH United States 43452
- Have a Zink Call that needs re-tuning or have a custom request? Please download the below document and mail in with your Zink Call to the address provided.
- Download Re-Tune Form
- The Company will take your order with an accepted MasterCard, Visa, or Discover credit card. Customer shall pay the Company all costs incurred by it in collecting any past due account from Customer, including all court costs and attorney's fees, provided, however, if the foregoing charges exceed that rate which may be lawfully charged under applicable law, then such charges shall be calculated so as not to exceed the lawful rate. Orders status will appear once your items are shipped. To check your order status, click here or go to the Log In tab in the upper right portion of the home page.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Catalog product listings, specifications, availability, and pricing are subject to change without notice. Orders are not binding upon the Company until accepted by an authorized representative of the Company. Prices listed in the catalog and charges discussed herein are in U.S. dollars. Products are not available for shipment outside the United States. The Company reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or cancel orders in its sole discretion. The Company may also change or modify these Terms and Conditions of Sale from time to time without notice. Prices shown herein reflect the latest information available at the time of the printing of the catalog or uploading of an electronic catalog. Prices charged will be those prevailing when an order is placed. The Company reserves the right to charge the Customer the price of the products at shipment if higher. The Company's quoted prices do not reflect the cost of accommodating Customer's purchases via credit card or any third-party procurement services, software or e-commerce providers and the Company may accordingly pass through the additional charges incurred as a result of Customer's use of such purchasing methods. Prices shown do not include any Federal, State or local taxes or any present or future sales, use, excise, value-added or similar taxes. Where applicable, such taxes shall be billed as a separate item and paid by Customer. Orders are accepted with the understanding that such taxes will be added, as required by law. The Company charges state sales tax in AR, CA, FL, IL, MI, MN, NY, TX, UT, WI.
Apply for Pro Staff
A pro-staff team is an essential component of a brand’s research and development process that allows us to continually offer the most innovative and sought after products in the marketplace. We know that if our products can withstand your demands and exceed your needs, then we have done our job.
Zink is also aware that pro staff members are the trend setters of the industry. Others look to see what products you are using, from the novice to the experienced.
The Zink Pro Staff Program is a membership program for qualified industry professionals and influencers specific to our brand. Membership is by application only, is not guaranteed, and can be revoked at any time.For information or to apply for Zink’s Pro Staff team, please contact email@example.com.
- For more information regarding outfitter pricing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updating Account Information
- There are several methods to contact us listed in this section. If you would like to change your Personal Information in our records or from lists we share with other quality companies, contact us using one of the methods set out below.
Zink Calls, Inc. & Avian-X, Inc
- 30 Park Drive,
- Port Clinton, OH 43452